3 people want to try | 8 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Cherry Winks"
Pre-heat oven to 375?
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt
2. In a separate large bowl, blend butter, sugar, eggs
3. Stir in milk & vanilla after blending
4. Add dry ingredients to mixture
5. Add nuts, dates, finely chopped cherries
6. MIX WELL (rubber spatula works best)
7. Using a spoon, create walnut sized balls, drop into cornflake crumbs, cover completely with crumbs (They should be about the size of a ping pong ball when done)
8. Place on a greased cookie sheet
9. Top each with 1/4 maraschino cherry
10. Bake at 375? for 12-14 minutes
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?