76 people want to try | 104 have favorited
1. Bring the broth and water to a boil and add the chicken and onion
and simmer for 15 minutes
2. After 15 minutes, take the chicken breast out and slice.
3. As the broth continues to simmer, bring another pot of water to a
boil for the noodles.
4. Add noodles into the boiling water for 1 minute and drain.
5. Transfer the noodles into a bowl with several slices of chicken and
add the broth.
6. Garnish with desired toppings such as bean sprouts, cilantro, green
onion, Thai basil, etc
7. Season to taste with fish sauce, soy sauce and/or Sriracha and enjoy!
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
johnsmith8 2 months agoMade it & love it
tgilbert9597 2 years agoHi Bui, can I use regular basil in place of Thai basil? What's the difference?
vferrari 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]