This is best served with a nice piece of roasted beef."I have made this recipe several times with great success! One other trick I learned is to make the batter in advance and refrigerate it for a half hour to an hour before baking. It seems to rise more when it is chilled." - Kschell
Yield: 12 Ready in 30 minutes
30 people trying soon
Yorkshire Pudding Preparation
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pour a little oil in each of the 12 cupcake cups. and put in the oven to get hot.
- Beat the eggs into the milk .
- Then add the salt to the flour.
- Combine the liquid mixture to thee dry mixture uuntil the batter is smooth.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the hot oil. be careful.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min until risen and golden brown.
-Remove from oveen and put them on some paper towel to drain any extra oil.
Serve hot with you favorite meat, and gravy
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?