Brussel Sprouts with Bacon & Tomato
Brussel Sprouts with Bacon & Tomato Preparation
Before you start:
Wash brussel sprouts, remove outer leaves and cut in half;
1. Slowly fry 6 slices of bacon over medium heat until crisp and reserve 3 tbs. fat;
2. dice shallots and add to bacon grease; saute 5 minutes.
3. Add brussel sprouts and saute 5 minutes; stirring often to coat with bacon grease;
4. add chopped bacon slices; 1/2 cup water, cover; and saute 15 minutes;
5. add grape tomatoes halves and saute for until tender about 5-7 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?