Great party appetizer that is easy to make. You can also make substitutions of any of the ingredients for endless possibilities.
Yield: 12 Ready in 15 minutes
favorite of 29 people 8 people want to try
Party Pinwheels Preparation
1) In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth.
2) Add red pepper, celery, onions, and olives; mix well.
3) Spread about 3/4 cup on each tortilla.
4) Roll each up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5) Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Party Pinwheels Reviews
I often used a flavored cream cheese instead of adding the salad dressing. This [I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 16 hours, 26 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: