Ready in 15 minutes
Great party appetizer that is easy to make. You can also make substitutions of any of the ingredients for endless possibilities.
Tip: Another recipe with the exact-same name "Party Pinwheels" ranks higher.
1) In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth.
2) Add red pepper, celery, onions, and olives; mix well.
3) Spread about 3/4 cup on each tortilla.
4) Roll each up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5) Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.