4 people want to try | 2 have favorited
Heat oil in large sauce pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until onion is translucent.
2. Add steak and cook stirring occasionally until meat is brown on all sides
3.In a small bowl combine peanut butter with cold water, then pour it over the meat.
4. Dilute tomato concentrate with hot water and pour over meat. Stir thoroughly
5. Add chipotle powder, bay leaves and salt and pepper.
6. Reduce heat to low and cover.
7. Cook for one hour stir occasionally.
8.Remove bay leaves and Serve Hot
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?