Stuffed Lobster Tails Newburg
Stuffed Lobster Tails Newburg Preparation
1. Remove meat from tails and chop. Keep shells intact.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
3. Melt butter. Make roux by adding flour.
4. Add paprika, milk and wine. Keep stirring. (Add more wine if gets too thick.)
5. Add lobster meat. Add salt.
6. Spread open the tails and spread cooked mixture in them.
7. Top with Ritz crackers, butter, worcestershire and 1 Tb wine.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Stuffed Lobster Tails Newburg Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 1 days, 6 hours, 6 minutes ago