Ready in 45 minutes
Haven't tried yet
Top-ranked recipe named "Stuffed Lobster Tails Newburg"
1. Remove meat from tails and chop. Keep shells intact.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
3. Melt butter. Make roux by adding flour.
4. Add paprika, milk and wine. Keep stirring. (Add more wine if gets too thick.)
5. Add lobster meat. Add salt.
6. Spread open the tails and spread cooked mixture in them.
7. Top with Ritz crackers, butter, worcestershire and 1 Tb wine.
You may also enjoy:
carolekv 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]