Paneer Rolls Preparation
1. Wet the bread slice and squeeze out extra water. Crush coarsely.
2. Mix all ingredients, except oil and bread crumbs.
3. Gently knead into a dough.
4. Make pingpong sized balls and roll in the crumbs to coat the balls.
5. Heat oil, deep fry the balls on medium fire, till golden brown.
6. Serve hot with sauce or tamarind chutney.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Paneer Rolls Reviews
GENTLY NEED A DOUGH [I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 4 months, 1 weeks, 6 days, 8 hours, 38 minutes ago