Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue
Try this Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue recipe, or contribute your own. "American" and "Chocolate" are two of the tags cooks chose for Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue.
Yield: 16 Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 50 people 26 people want to try
Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue Preparation
1. Place chocolate morsels and half of the Cool Whip in a small bowl.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH, for a total of 1 minute (checking/stirring after each 20 second interval)
3. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon, and vanilla extract
4. Mix until smooth
5. Cover, refrigerate at least 30 minutes
6. To serve, spoon fondue into small bowl. Serve with fruit dippers.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue Reviews
[I made edits to this recipe.]
4 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 1 days, 1 hours, 10 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 1 days, 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven