Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue recipe, or contribute your own. "American" and "Chocolate" are two of the tags cooks chose for Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue.
Top-ranked recipe named "Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue"
1. Place chocolate morsels and half of the Cool Whip in a small bowl.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH, for a total of 1 minute (checking/stirring after each 20 second interval)
3. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon, and vanilla extract
4. Mix until smooth
5. Cover, refrigerate at least 30 minutes
6. To serve, spoon fondue into small bowl. Serve with fruit dippers.