Ready in 1 hour
"Turned out excellent!! Just did a few minor changes. Use 1 cup of applesauce and sugar. Added 2 tsp of homemade buttermilk using fat free milk and 1 tsp lemon juice. Will definitely make again. "- Chattynoel
881 people want to try | 1,132 have favorited
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray, set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients, whisking to combine. Add the chocolate chips and nuts if using.
4. Beat the eggs with the sugar together at medium-high speed until creamy.
5. Beat in the applesauce and bananas.
6. Fold in the dry ingredients.
7. Pour into the prepared pan and place it in the oven. Once the oven door is closed, reduce the heat so it’s between 325-350 degrees F.
8. Bake for about 35-40 minutes (the cake is done as soon as a tester comes out clean).
9. Cool on a wire rack for about 5 minutes.
10. Invert on the rack, remove the pan, cool and store in an airtight container.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Jabena 2 months agoBest banana bread recipe I've ever used. I made muffins, and added chocolate chips and walnuts. I also added a little brown sugar on top for added crunch. Moist and delicious!
Tiarina 5 months ago
joelandamandalarson 7 months ago
Lbaer722 7 months agoVery good! Made into muffins and topped with low fat granola for some crunch. Made about 23 regular sized muffins at about 98 calories a piece!
Brookethermt 7 months ago
raaraa 10 months agoI liked that this recipe didn't include butter! Love it healthy and simple:)
Headoverheals21 11 month agoThis is one of my new favorite recipes. I love how simple and quick it was to make this bread. I added in a cup of chopped pecans. I'm giving this to my family to enjoy this Christmas.
Todd_Adams 1 year agoTasted as moist as any banana nut bread I'd ever had before.
nancymaster 1 year agoVery delicious! The only change I made was to use 1/2 cup sugar instead of 3/4. It is moist and much more flavorful than other banana breads I've made.
janicepittman 1 year agoLoved this recipe as is!
Midge507 1 year agoVery good!! I added dark chocolate chips for a great treat! This doesn't taste like a low fat recipe.
Anthonyjsjr 2 years agoVery good. Wife and I are really enjoying it. Anyone know how many calories it is by chance?
Bigoveniphone333 2 years agoI make this using stevia added coco powder and baked in a bunt pan it is a family favorite!
Chattynoel 2 years agoTurned out excellent!! Just did a few minor changes. Use 1 cup of applesauce and sugar. Added 2 tsp of homemade buttermilk using fat free milk and 1 tsp lemon juice. Will definitely make again.
Acshanks 3 years agoDo we know how many points each serving is?
Minimel626 3 years agoGreat recipe! I added raisins instead of nuts or chocolate and it was delicious! I think I will use less sugar next time, it was very very sweet! Thanks for posting!
Jnty31 4 years agoI've made this a couple time and WOW!! It's great. Even friends that don't normally eat different breads loved it. It is so moist and flavorful. Thanks for sharing :)