Weight Watchers Healthy Banana Bread recipe
banana bread"Turned out excellent!! Just did a few minor changes. Use 1 cup of applesauce and sugar. Added 2 tsp of homemade buttermilk using fat free milk and 1 tsp lemon juice. Will definitely make again. " - Chattynoel
Yield: 16 Ready in 1 hours
739 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
|4 very ripe bananas; (up to 5), mashed|
|3/4 cupgranulated sugar|
|3/4 cupsugar free spiced unsweetened applesauce|
|1 cupwhole wheat flour|
|1 cupall-purpose white flour|
|2 teaspoonsbaking soda|
|2/3 cupchopped walnuts; (optional)|
|1/3 cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips; (optional)|
Weight Watchers Healthy Banana Bread recipe Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray, set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients, whisking to combine. Add the chocolate chips and nuts if using.
4. Beat the eggs with the sugar together at medium-high speed until creamy.
5. Beat in the applesauce and bananas.
6. Fold in the dry ingredients.
7. Pour into the prepared pan and place it in the oven. Once the oven door is closed, reduce the heat so it’s between 325-350 degrees F.
8. Bake for about 35-40 minutes (the cake is done as soon as a tester comes out clean).
9. Cool on a wire rack for about 5 minutes.
10. Invert on the rack, remove the pan, cool and store in an airtight container.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?