Ready in 45 minutes
This is awesome - it is like the Johnny Carino's version, but better, Bob says.
Top-ranked recipe named "Spicy Romano Chicken"
1. Bring 4 1/2 quarts water to rolling boil, covered, in large stockpot or Dutch oven. Using ladle or heatproof measuring cup, fill each individual serving bowl with about 1/2 cup boiling water; set bowls aside to warm.
2. If not precooked chicken being used: In pan melt butter and olive oil and saute chicken. Slice more thinly if needed.
3. Then saute mushrooms, green onions, and add prosciutto, sundried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts.
4. Meanwhile, bring 1 cup heavy cream and butter to simmer in 3- to 4-quart saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat to low and simmer gently until mixture reduces to 2/3 cup, 12 to 15 minutes. Off heat, stir in remaining 1/2 cup cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
5. Add cream mixture to mushroom mix and simmer over low heat. Add Parmesan, and nutmeg.
6. Add cayenne pepper to taste. Add bowtie pasta and toss to coat.