4 people want to try | 11 have favorited
1. Cook snitzel lightly on both sides.
2. Place cooked snitzel in cassarol dish.
3. Put cheese ontop, but not too thick.
4. Add sauce, deeply over top to cover.
5. Mix dried breadcrumbs and cheese together some cheese together to add ontop.
6. Cook in oven at around 150?C until cooked well throughout.
Serve with vegetables, rice, potatoes or salad.
Alternatively you may wish to add eggplant or other vegetables to the stacked layers.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?