|3 cupsChicken; cooked, and cut into pieces|
|1 12-oz packageSpaghetti; cooked|
|1 Onion; chopped|
|1 8-oz canMushrooms; chopped|
|4 stalksCelery; chopped|
|1/2 canChicken broth|
|1 can (12 oz)Cream of mushroom soup|
|1 canCream of Chicken Soup|
|1 poundVelveeta cheese; cubed|
|1/2 poundVelveeta mexican cheese; cubed|
|1 small canBlack olives; chopped|
Chicken Spaghetti Preparation
1. Saute onion, mushrooms, & celery in butter with a dash of garlic salt.
2. Add olives, soups, and both cheeses.
3. Cook until cheese is melted.
4. Combine with chicken and spaghetti.
5. Add chicken broth (should be slightly soupy)
6. Put in greased 9x13 dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chicken Spaghetti Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 4 months, 20 hours, ago