Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken
N/A"I made this tonight and it was a HUGE hit!! Made some minor changes. I doubled the recipe and used 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of chicken broth. I used fresh mushrooms and served it over almond rice!! So delicious!!!" - Kmariemix
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
1,011 people trying soon
Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken Preparation
1. Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
2. Combine salad dressing mix and water.
3. Pour over chicken.
4. Cover & cook on low for 3 hours.
5. In small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese & soup until blended.
6. Stir in mushrooms.
7. Pour over chicken.
8. Cook for 1 hour or longer or until chicken juices run clear.
9. Serve over rice or pasta.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?