Spicy Cheesy Meatballs
|2 Eggs; lightly beaten|
|1 poundlean beef|
|2 clovesgarlic; cloves|
|1 sweet onion|
|extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cupFresh Basil; (extra to top off when serving)|
|Parmesan cheese; (to taste)|
|cheese; (to taste) other tasty, I used a hard cheese|
|onion powder; (to taste)|
|garlic powder; (to taste)|
|lemon salt; (to taste)|
|seasoning salt; (to taste)|
|pepper; (to taste)|
|cayane pepper; (to taste)|
|1 tspExtra Virgin olive oil|
Spicy Cheesy Meatballs Preparation
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Cook 4-5 minutes in light oil in a skillet to make them take shape and add a little crisp. Cook half your meatballs at a time.
3. Remove meatballs from heat
4. Place meatballs back in the skillet with low/med heat and pour tomato sauce over in the pan (we used a spicy red pepper sauce)
5. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. This keeps the meatballs juicy and cooks them all the way through adding the tomato sauce flavor.
6. Cook noodles in water with a drop of oil and drain.
7. Apply light butter to the noodles (about 1 tablespoon).
8. Scope noodles onto plate, place 2 meatballs on top with sauce. Top with basil, serve.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Spicy Cheesy Meatballs Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven