Mexican Meatloaf in One Dish
Tastes like Mexican dinner rolled into one"This recipe is fantastic but the ingredient list isn't complete and directions are confusing. I made this For a group of six people and everyone loved it. I used two small jars of salsa but the recipe doesn't specify " - Manchef123
Yield: 10 Ready in 1 hours
favorite of 34 people 15 people want to try
Mexican Meatloaf in One Dish Preparation
1. Mix beef with eggs, crackers, taco seasoning, sour cream, chili seasoning, 1/2 crushed Tostados chips and about 3/4 of chopped onion.
2. In a 9 x 13 pan, spread about 1/4 cup olive oil and top with more crumbled Tostados chips to cover pan, (don't be light on these, the more the better)
3. Place 1/2 the meat mixture in pan and mold.
4. Top with sliced cheddar cheese, mushrooms, chopped onion, 3/4 of one jar of salsa,.
5. Top with remaining meat and seal along seams well.
6. Place drained black beans around meat.
7. Top with shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz bag) and pour generously the balance of both jars over the meat and sides.
8. Bake at 350 oven for about 45-60 minutes till meat in done and cheese is melted.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Mexican Meatloaf in One Dish Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: