33 people want to try | 59 have favorited
1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. Cut in shortening
3. Mix egg with milk
4. Add egg/milk to dry ingredients
5. Mix just to blend
6. Stir in eggs
7. Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups (filling 2/3 full)
8. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes
9. Remove donuts from muffin tins.
10. Roll first in melted butter
11. Roll in sugar mixute
12. Coat evenly
13. Cool on wire rack
Eat warm or cool
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Baked Apple Donuts. Be the first to review it!