Polish laid noodles/dumplings (Kluski kladzione)
A very simple noodle/dumpling recipe consisting of only flour and eggs. The noodles/dumplings are formed by a spoon and boiled in water for a really tasty side dish or a meal on their own.
Yield: 2 Ready in 30 minutes
7 people trying soon
Polish laid noodles/dumplings (Kluski kladzione) Preparation
- pour water into mixing bowl
- mix eggs thoroughly into water with a wooden spoon
- sift/pour flour into water/egg mixture while stirring until all flour is in the bowl
- slowly mix melted butter into the mixture
- the longer you mix the dough the fluffier the noodles/dumplings will be
- make crescent shaped noodles/dumplings of 1cm thickness using the tip of a tablespoon
- place the noodles as you are making them into salted boiling water and cook for 7-10 minutes
these noodles/dumplings can be served by themselves with butter or as a side dish for a main course.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Polish laid noodles/dumplings (Kluski kladzione) Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 hours, 5 minutes ago