86 people want to try | 214 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Ny Strip Steak Marinade"
1. Place all ingredients in a glass screw-top jar and shake vigorusly.
2. Arrange meat in a shallow glass dish.
3. Pierce meat with fork.
4. Pour marinade over meat. Turn to coat both sides.
5. Cover and refrigerate several hours, or overnight if possible. Turn meat occasionally.
6. Remove meat from marinade and pat it dry.
7. Remove any pieces of spices or herbs that may stick to the meat.
8. Grill on charcoal or gas grill to desired doneness.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
scturner97 4 years agoI would use less oil next time.
Reddeercook 4 years agoThe best way to turn even the cheapest steak into butter!! Really good stuff..
dbardi 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]