Ready in 45 minutes
I love quick recipes and this one is VERY simple! It's best, though, if you make it for events (family reunions, get togethers, and other homely events!) I apologize that this is a bunch of packaged stuff, but again the key is "QUICK!" Ha. Enjoy!
4 people want to try | 6 have favorited
- Prepare the White Cake Mix as suggested for an 11x9 pan.
- Prepare Banana Instant Pudding as suggested and chill for time suggested.
- Once the Banana Instant Pudding has chilled, mash up bananas into the pudding.
- Once the White Cake has cooled, spread the banana mixture over the cake evenly.
- Spread Cool Whip over top of the banana mixture.
- Keep cool until serving
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Quick Banana Cake (for show!). Be the first to review it!