Sweet and Sour Pork
Sweet and Sour Pork over White Rice. Great and Easy dinner recipe."I made this tonight for my boyfriend an myself. I didn't use cornstarch cause I didn't have any.. At first it tasted kind of bland to us the way the receipe was set up. So we added a lot more ketchup, and added a lot more hot sauce. I also added onions an pineapples as well. All in all a really good meal." - Giggles0309
Yield: 2 Servings Ready in 40 minutes
374 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Sweet and Sour Pork Preparation
1. In a fry pan on medium heat, cook pork in oil, stirring constantly. Cook over medium heat until brown, should take about 10 minutes.
2. Add enough water to pineapple juice to measure 1/3 cup
3. Pour pineapple juice, sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, and red hot sauce over pork in a skillet.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Whisk cornstarch and water until smooth.
6. Stir in bubbling pork mixture
7. Add green peppers and carrots (You can add the leftover Pineapple Chunks if desired)
8.Reduce heat; cover and simmer until pork is done, should take around 10 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?