Absolutely The World's Best Egg Casserole... Ever!
A Bed and Breakfast recipie from Colorado"I made this for Easter, and thought it was great! Loved that it's meatless, because it was easy to please all sorts of eaters! I did substitute green bell peppers for the onions, but only because I didn't have any onions! It was great! Can't wait to make it again!" - llarson44
Yield: 8 Ready in 1 hours
120 people trying soon
Absolutely The World's Best Egg Casserole... Ever! Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350?
2. Spray or grease a two-quart casserole dish with cooking oil
3. Beat eggs, yogurt, and salt together
4. Melt Butter and lightly saute' onion, add potatoes & stir to mix
5. Pout in egg mixutre and lightly stir to bledn ingredients
6. Pour into casserole dish. sprinkle grated cheese over casserole
Bake at 350? for approximately 30 minutes or until knife comes out clean when inserted. If preparing the night before, exten cooking time to 45 minutes.
Cut into 8 squares
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?