12 people want to try | 13 have favorited
1. Grate 2 tsp. orange rind. Cut oranges in half and scoop out sections into a bowl and squeeze juice as well. Reserve 2 Tbs. juice.
2. Combine sections, rind, 2 Tbs. parsley, 5 tsp. oil and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl; toss well.
3. Preheat oven to 400.
4. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Place fish in an ovenproof skillet coated with remaining 1 tsp. oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
5. Combine 2 Tbs. reserved juice, remaining 2 Tbs. parsley, remaining 1/4 tsp salt, remaining 1/4 tsp pepper, and rice.
6. Spoon 1/2 c. rice onto each of 4 plates; top each with 1 fillet and 1/4 cup salsa.
COOKING LIGHT Mar. 2009
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Mommagky 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]