This is a recipe for a rich cheesecake. It is best served cold. This recipe has reduced the amount of sugar so you get a more 'cheesey' flavour
Yield: 8 Servings Ready in 1 hours, 40 minutes
favorite of 161 people 69 people want to try
Cheesecake (plain) Preparation
1.preheat the oven to 175 degrees. crush the biscuits (if not already done so) and add in the melted butter into the bowl
2. mix thoroughly together until the biscuit crumbs can stick to each other when you pat it down with your spoon.
3. fill the biscuit mix into your 8-inch tin and leave it in the fridge to set (optional but encouraged)
4. cream the cheese and sugar together
5. beat in the eggs one at a time
6. pour into the baking tin
7. bake for about an hr at medium heat (roughly 175 degrees)
8. leave it in the oven to let the remaining heat cook it through
check if a skewer comes out clean then chill in the fridge.
you can decorate with strawberries (halved/sliced) or blueberries or any other topping to your fancy.
bake until it is 3/4 cooked and turn off the oven. let the remaining heat cook it to prevent your cake from cracking.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Cheesecake (plain) Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven