Easy Chicken Mozzarella Marinara
Quick and easy recipe that tastes great!"This was very quick and easy to make and we really enjoyed it. Great week night, not a lot of time, dish and we will definately make it again :)" - cherlob
Yield: 4 Ready in 40 minutes
favorite of 122 people 41 people want to try
Easy Chicken Mozzarella Marinara Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat a nonstick 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish/pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine the Marinara Sauce, Mushrooms and Italian Spices enough to blend and cover mushrooms with sauce.
4. Placed the 4 Chicken Breast halves in the baking dish and cover each breast with 2 slices of Mozzarella Cheese staggered.
5. Cover all with the Marinara mixture.
6. Sprinkle the top with Shredded Parmesan Cheese and added Italian Spices to taste, if desired.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 - 30 minutes.
8. Spoon over cooked spaghetti and enjoy!
Easy as 1-2-3 and tasty as can be!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Easy Chicken Mozzarella Marinara Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven