43 people want to try | 128 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat a nonstick 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish/pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine the Marinara Sauce, Mushrooms and Italian Spices enough to blend and cover mushrooms with sauce.
4. Placed the 4 Chicken Breast halves in the baking dish and cover each breast with 2 slices of Mozzarella Cheese staggered.
5. Cover all with the Marinara mixture.
6. Sprinkle the top with Shredded Parmesan Cheese and added Italian Spices to taste, if desired.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 - 30 minutes.
8. Spoon over cooked spaghetti and enjoy!
Easy as 1-2-3 and tasty as can be!
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
CCheryl 2 years agolooks real good cant wait to try it, thanks for sharing, CCheryl
cherlob 3 years agoThis was very quick and easy to make and we really enjoyed it. Great week night, not a lot of time, dish and we will definately make it again :)
Wolverana 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]