207 people want to try | 226 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Apple Gorgonzola Salad with Spiced Walnuts"
1. Slice off 2 sides of apple along side the core.
2. Cut long slices for garnish and then the rest into 1/2 inch cube pieces.
3. Wash and cut lettuce.
4. Dry the lettuce as much as possible in colander. Prepare cheese.
5. Chop up walnuts and mix the vinaigrette into lettuce.
6. Add the chopped walnuts, 3/4 of the walnuts and 3/4 gorgonzola cheese.
7. Toss well.
8. Place and garnish with remaining walnuts, cranberries and more gorgonzola chesse.
9. Garnish the rim of salad along plate with the sliced apples.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
sarahbaker2 1 year ago
rgcoch01 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]