191 people want to try | 213 have favorited
1. Slice off 2 sides of apple along side the core.
2. Cut long slices for garnish and then the rest into 1/2 inch cube pieces.
3. Wash and cut lettuce.
4. Dry the lettuce as much as possible in colander. Prepare cheese.
5. Chop up walnuts and mix the vinaigrette into lettuce.
6. Add the chopped walnuts, 3/4 of the walnuts and 3/4 gorgonzola cheese.
7. Toss well.
8. Place and garnish with remaining walnuts, cranberries and more gorgonzola chesse.
9. Garnish the rim of salad along plate with the sliced apples.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
sarahbaker2 1 year ago
rgcoch01 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]