Ready in 30 minutes
If you have ever eaten at Buca Di Beppo restaurant, they have this wonderful salad that is out of this world. This is my version of it...Hope people try it.
Top-ranked recipe named "Apple Gorgonzola Salad with Spiced Walnuts"
1. Slice off 2 sides of apple along side the core.
2. Cut long slices for garnish and then the rest into 1/2 inch cube pieces.
3. Wash and cut lettuce.
4. Dry the lettuce as much as possible in colander. Prepare cheese.
5. Chop up walnuts and mix the vinaigrette into lettuce.
6. Add the chopped walnuts, 3/4 of the walnuts and 3/4 gorgonzola cheese.
7. Toss well.
8. Place and garnish with remaining walnuts, cranberries and more gorgonzola chesse.
9. Garnish the rim of salad along plate with the sliced apples.