Mutter Paneer Butter Masala
It is a wholesome restaurant quality dish that is easily made at home. It makes you feel like a pro! :)"Followed the recipe exactly, took a little longer to put together then I'd like, but well worth the effort. Very tasty! " - Redz23
Yield: 4 Ready in 1 hours
35 people trying soon
|2 cupsPaneer; cut in long strips|
|1 teaspoonDried Fenugreek|
|1/4 cupOnions; chopped|
|1 teaspoonChilli powder|
|2 cupsFresh tomato puree|
|1 teaspoonCumin powder|
|1/2 teaspoonGaram masala|
|1/4 cupFresh cream|
|1 tablespoonVegetable oil|
|1 cupOnions; chopped|
|2 tablespoonCashewnuts; broken|
Mutter Paneer Butter Masala Preparation
1. Make a paste out of garlic, ginger, cashewnuts and 1 cup of onions.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the ground paste and cook till it is light brown in colour
3. Add the chilli powder and tomato puree and cook for a few mins.
4. Add the cumin powder, garam masala, and 1/2 cup of water and cook for some time till the oil separates from the masala
5. In another pan, melt the butter, add the dried fenugreek and onions. Cook until the onions are lightly browned.
6. Add this to the tomato gravy, along with the honey, milk, cream, paneer and salt and allow it to come to a boil.
Serve hot with rotis or parathas.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?