Dr. Pepper Pork Chops
These pork chops are a snap to prepare. Just mix up ingredients, pour over chops and get ready to eat. They are sort of like barbequed pork chops and smell great while cooking. A Corn Casserole goes great with these."I liked these a lot - the sauce kept the chops moist and my husband compared it to a light BBQ sauce. " - Hoffy79
Yield: 4 Ready in 30 minutes
385 people trying soon
Dr. Pepper Pork Chops Preparation
1. Pre heat the oven to 400 F degrees.
2. Place the pork chops in a baking pan or glass casserole dish large enough so the sides of the chops are not touching.
3. In a small mixing bowl whisk together the Dr .Pepper,ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce and oregano.
4. Pour the mixture over the chops.
5. Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the desired tenderness.
6. Serve with a small amount of the juices over the meat.
These do not freeze well pre-cooked. The sauce never blends well. If you want to freeze it, cook first, freeze, then just reheat to eat.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?