Ready in 45 minutes
try this refreshingly spicy shrimp curry...accompany it with long grain white rice and enjoy the heat and freshness!
Top-ranked recipe named "Indian Shrimp Curry"
1. Cook chilies, curry leaves, garlic, and ginger in oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring, until very fragrant and chilies are just softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add spices, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Add mustard seeds.
3. Cook, stirring, until mustard seeds just begin to pop, 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and coconut, then cook, covered, until tomatoes are softened, 4 to 6 minutes.
6. Add shrimp and cook, uncovered, stirring, until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.