Slow-cooker Fajita Stew Ap
Easy to make. Can also use chicken."fabulous! This is my second time in a week. We eat it as fajitas instead of stew." - Lucybigoven
Yield: 8 Ready in 8 hours
favorite of 77 people 60 people want to try
Slow-cooker Fajita Stew Ap Preparation
1. Trim excess fat from beef and cut into 2" pieces. Combine with onion in slow cooker.
2. Mix together fajita seasoning and tomatoes. Pour over beef.
3. Place cut-up peppers on top.
4. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
5. Combine flour and water in small bowl. Stir well to mix.
6. Gradually add to slow cooker.
7. Cook on high 15-20 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Can use chicken as well.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Slow-cooker Fajita Stew Ap Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven