9 people want to try | 10 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Boma Avacado, Papaya and Grapefruit Salad"
1. Peel the papaya, slice in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
2. Cut the avacado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Using a large spoon, separate the fruit from the peel.
3. Dice both the papaya and the avacado into 1-inch cubes.
4. Using a knife, peel the grapefruit to remove all the bitter white pith. Over a bowl, cut each segment away from the membrane. (Save the juice for the dressing.)
5. Toss the fruit and mint together and set aside.
6. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the dressing together. Mix enough dressing to evenly coat the fruit.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Pan_Avenger 4 years agoSearch 'Boma' for more recipes! [I posted this recipe.]