Boma Avacado, Papaya and Grapefruit Salad
Boma Avacado, Papaya and Grapefruit Salad Preparation
1. Peel the papaya, slice in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
2. Cut the avacado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Using a large spoon, separate the fruit from the peel.
3. Dice both the papaya and the avacado into 1-inch cubes.
4. Using a knife, peel the grapefruit to remove all the bitter white pith. Over a bowl, cut each segment away from the membrane. (Save the juice for the dressing.)
5. Toss the fruit and mint together and set aside.
6. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the dressing together. Mix enough dressing to evenly coat the fruit.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Boma Avacado, Papaya and Grapefruit Salad Reviews
Search 'Boma' for more recipes! [I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 3 weeks, 3 days, 4 hours, 34 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven