1 people want to try | 10 have favorited
1. Brown ground beef and sausage in large skillet. Due to the size on the recipe you may need to cook a little at a time. Save 1/2C of drippings.
2. Crumble the ground beef and sausage into stock pot.
3. Cook bell peppers and onion in remaining 1/2C of saved drippings until softened.
4. Add all remaining ingredients to stock pot.
5. Simmer for 1 hour minimum, stirring as to not burn bottom.
6. Transfer to slow cooker on warm for serving.
7. Serve with: Oyster crackers, Tortilla chips, Cheddar cheese on side.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for R/T's 10th Anniv. Chili. Be the first to review it!