12 people want to try | 19 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "R/T's Jack Daniels Orange Meatballs"
1. Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
2. Pre-heat Olive oil in fry-pan.
3. Chill meatball mixture for 15 min in freezer.
4. Roll meatballs into 1" balls. (wet hands, cold meat)
5. Brown meatballs leaving interior pink (not quite cooked through).
1. Combine all sauce ingredients in saucepan and simmer.
1. Add meatballs to sauce and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Simmer till the meatballs are cooked inside and sauce thickens (at least 1/2 hour.)
3. Transfer to slow cooker on warm for serving.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
rattletrap1970 4 years agoI like these for their sweet/hot flavor. You can adjust the hot simply with more or less hot sauce. The hot sauces chosen do not add a lot of their own flavor, they add a sort of 'hot from nowhere' to the dish. [I posted this recipe.]