Spaghetti Squash with Garlic Sage Cream
I found this recipe online and made it my own by adding sage or dried basil. I also added diced black olives, and red pepper flakes, but those are optional. This recipe is low carb too!"This was good. Similar to an alfredo sauce but it definitely needs that salt and pepper. The crushed red chili flakes would have been nice too." - jlburgart
Yield: 4 Ready in 55 minutes
362 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Spaghetti Squash with Garlic Sage Cream Preparation
Pre-heat oven to 400F.
2. Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper on squash
3. Prick squash in several places and bake 45 min until tender.
4. While squash is baking in the last 10 minutes,Heat cream, garlic and sage in pan over med. heat. Add a little butter for rich flavor
5. Cook 10 min until cream is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
6. when squash is done, and cooled slightly, use fork to pull out of skin, get every bit out, put on platter
7. Pour sauce over squash, toss lightly until combined.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
9. Serve immediately.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?