9 people want to try | 18 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Italian Sausage and Cannellini Beans"
1. Remove casings from sausage.
2. Chop Green bell pepper and onions
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
5. Add sausage, fennel & part of the italian seasoning cook 8 minutes, or until browned, stirring to crumble.
6. Stir in oregano, beans, tomatoes and remaining ingredients; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
7. Pour in white wine and reduce for 5 minutes
This is an easy and quick dinner. It tastes great too
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Stillwaters 4 years agoThis is an easy and quick dinner. It tastes great too [I posted this recipe.]