Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Chicken Fajitas with Crunchy Lime Cabbage and Avocado recipe, or contribute your own. "Side Dish" and "Vegetables" are two of the tags cooks chose for Chicken Fajitas with Crunchy Lime Cabbage and Avocado.
36 people want to try | 54 have favorited
1. Whisk 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, and chili powder in large bowl. Add chicken, bell pepper, and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or chill up to 4 hours.
2. Toss cabbage, cilantro, lime juice, lime peel, and 3 tablespoons olive oil in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 350?XF. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat large pan over medium-high heat. Put chicken and vegetables in pan and cook until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are browned, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
5. Divide chicken among warm tortillas; top with cabbage mixture and avocado slices, and sour cream, if desired.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
robsonr 3 years ago
BZOXYGEN 4 years agoThis is a good recipe for your everyday diet!!!
BZOXYGEN 4 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
BZOXYGEN 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]