Chavrie Goat Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers
This is a great Summer Grilling recipe! Healthy and delicious!
"I'm a hard core red meat person, but these are delicious. I've made them twice now. Last time I added a little worceshester sauce to the meat, and topped them with pepproccinis. YUM!
64 people want to try | 76 have favorited
Chavrie Goat Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers Preparation
• Slice goat cheese into 6 equal disks
• In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, eggs, garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
• Mix gently to bring all the ingredients together; do not over mix.
• Form meat mixture into 12 patties. On 6 of the patties, gently place Chavrie disks onto patties, pressing down lightly.
• Place remaining patties on top, press, and seal edges to totally enclose filling, forming 6 total patties.
• Place patties on grill 4 minutes, until bottom is brown. Turn the burgers over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until done to your preference.
• Place in rolls and serve with your favorite accompaniments
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chavrie Goat Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven