341 people want to try | 454 have favorited
1. For sauce cook onion in butter until tender. Stir in undrained tomatoes, sugar, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Simmer 10min. Stir in basil
2. Use flat side of meat mallet to flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thick
3. Stir together bread crumbs, 3tbs parmesan cheese, and the oregano. In a second dish stir together the egg and milk. Dip chicken in egg mixture; then crumb mixture
4. Use large skillet and cook chick over hot oil for 2-3 minutes per side
5. Spoon sauce over chicken. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaing parmesan. Let cheese melt before serving
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
juliska1 2 months agoGreat recipe! I cooked the garlic with the onions. Just make sure to flatten your chicken, it will be perfectly cooked. Excellent! Thank you for the recipe!
dmcmil4911 2 months agoGood but chicken took a lot longer to cook
brianstacia 4 months ago
SnickersMom1212 9 months ago
Sweetlynnz 1 year agoBest chicken parm ever, it is very good worth making.
Charstar 2 years agoThe measurement for the basil has to be off, 1/4 cup? And it says you use garlic then never tells you when to use it. The meal itself wasn't that great. I wouldn't recommend it.
CCheryl 2 years agoyum deserves a medal
Puttin38 2 years agoThis recipe is quick'easy and delicious ......
genius101 2 years agomaking it tonight wish me luck ps. im only 13:)
Puttin38 2 years agoTotally awesome full of flavor I sliced up the left over chicken and refried it in peanut oil and used a peach sauce to drench it it was totally awesome thanks
CCheryl 2 years agoexcellent, it deserved a photo, CCheryl
mnbrooks1 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]