Cream cheese ball
Cream cheese ball Preparation
4 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese (use the fat free or 1/3 less fat)
12 pieces of bacon (whatever kind of meat you want to use)
1 bunch of scallions
1/2 teaspoon of Salt or accent to taste
1. Fry your bacon until it’s really crispy (that doesn’t mean burnt) rinse the grease off.
2. Put your cream cheese in a bowl and mash it up so it can be soft.
3. Cut up your scallions in small pieces and rinse them off.
4. Sprinkle your scallions, bacon and salt over the cream cheese and mix together.
5. Form the cheese into a ball and use plastic wrap to wrap it up.
6. Refrigerate until its firm. When it gets firm you can shape it better.
7. Put it on a platter and surround with crackers.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Cream cheese ball Reviews
Great recipe!! Me and my mom love it
2 years, 2 months, 4 days, 50 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 4 hours, 39 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: