17 people want to try | 35 have favorited
1. Bring 2 cups of water in a pot to boil.
2. Immerse bean sprouts in a big bowl of water. Remove withered ends. Discard little white circle things.
3. Put bean sprouts into pot. Close lid. Turn off heat 2 minutes later.
4. Drain them immediately in a colander and rinse with cold water. Move to a bowl.
5. Cut the avocados in half lengthways, remove the stones and peel and cut crosswise into cubes, and squeeze with lemon juice.
6. Mix all Ingredients into the bowl and marinade with Thai fish sauce, salt and pepper.
If you can not find the thai fish sauce you can change to salt to marinade
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
BZOXYGEN 4 years agoIf you can not find the thai fish sauce you can change to salt to marinade [I posted this recipe.]