The best soup for you, while and after you have been sick. We always called the fix all soup."Doubled the recipe. Added extra firm tofu and served with brown rice. My kids absolutely loved it. Thank you for sharing the recipe." - terik1972
Yield: 2 Ready in 45 minutes
93 people trying soon
Miso Soup Preparation
1. Bring the 3 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add carrots, mushrooms and miso to pot.
3. After miso has blended, turn down the heat to simmer add onions and both sea weeds.
4. After about 15 min add garlic, Parsley and oil stir well.
5. Serve hot in small bowls.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?