Strawberries & Cream Banana Bread
Strawberry and banana is such a tasty combination. The addition of sour cream makes the banana bread more moist and adds something special to the flavor. You can also add 1/2 cup of your favorite nuts if you like."Made this today, and within a half hour of removing it from the oven, Hubby was home, and scarfed up 1/2 the loaf in a matter of minutes. (Today is apparently a cheat day :o) ). He's requested me to make another loaf with walnuts ... tomorrow. Thanks for a great recipe!" - pseudodragon
Yield: 12 Ready in 1 hours, 15 minutes
favorite of 1,040 people 947 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
Strawberries & Cream Banana Bread Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9?5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugars. Then add in the eggs, vanilla, sour cream and mashed bananas and mix thoroughly. Stir in the chopped strawberries.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, stirring well as you go.
5. Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan and bake on 350F for around 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the loaf pan before removing and placing on a wire cooling rack to cool fully.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Strawberries & Cream Banana Bread Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: