Ready in 45 minutes
Deliciously smooth and creamy
"I even used low fat cream cheese and egg beaters in place of the whole eggs (hey, you can still splurge, just a bit smarter) and it was fabulous! Everyone raved about it! No one could tell it was my first cheesecake ever! Definately a keeper! "- squirtysmom
21 people want to try | 49 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Black and White Chocolate Cheesecake Supreme"
1. Get out your cream cheese, eggs and cream and let sit while making the crust so that they are at or close to room temp by the time you need them. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix crumbs, sugar, salt and butter in a bowl until combined and press into the bottom and about an inch or two up the sides of a 10" springform pan.
3. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Take out to cool. Turn off the oven.
4. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, egg yolks and vanilla; mix until smooth. Add in the sugar, flour and heavy cream and blend until smooth. Do not over-mix as this will create more air bubbles which can contribute to your cake cracking.
5. Meanwhile, melt dark and white chocolate in separate sauce pans on the stove.
6. Once melted, remove the dark chocolate from heat and pour 1/3 of the batter into the pan. Pour the melted white chocolate into the remaining batter. Mix both until combined.
7. Pour 1/3 of the white chocolate mixture into the prepared crust. Drop in spoonfuls of the dark chocolate mixture on top. Pour in the rest of the white chocolate mixture over that. Finally, drop in spoonfuls of the rest of dark chocolate mixture and swirl it all around with a knife, but don?t overmix.
8. Place in the oven and turn it on to 400 degrees (F). Bake for 10 minutes and then turn it down to 200 degrees (F). Bake for 3 hours. Turn the over off, prop open the door slightly and let cool for 1 hour. Finally, place in your refrigerator and chill for a full 24 hours before removing the springform pan?s side and serving.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
squirtysmom 3 years agoI even used low fat cream cheese and egg beaters in place of the whole eggs (hey, you can still splurge, just a bit smarter) and it was fabulous! Everyone raved about it! No one could tell it was my first cheesecake ever! Definately a keeper!
squirtysmom 3 years agoI've never made cheesecake before. I made this for my husbands birthday and both of us and our guests loved it! Lovely recipe!
fireb4smoke 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]