Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Preparation
Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
* Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high until foamy.
* Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter.
* Stir in morsels and nuts and spoon into pie shell.
* Bake for 55-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
* If using frozen pie shell, use deep dish style and thaw completely. Bake on baking sheet and increase baking time slightly.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: