2 people want to try | 3 have favorited
Method of Making in 5 easy steps simple to make
1. Heat oven to 130C. Then put the butter in a large bowl then put the bowl into the microwave until melted. Then add Maple Syrup into the same bowl and the Vanilla Extract mix well.
2. Chop mixed nuts then put mixed nuts and oats in the same large bowl as before the mix well. Then put on foil then onto a baking tray then into the oven for about 10 minutes.
3. While waiting for the granola to bake start making your porridge. First turn on your hob to medium heat. Now combine the oats, milk, boiling water, salt and sugar into one sauce pan place over heat.
4. Cook stirring with a wooden spoon for about 5 minutes until thickens. Now take the granola put a bit of the berry mix out of the packet and mix it in then put back in the oven for about 5 minutes. Remove the porridge from heat to let cool down.
5. Take granola out of oven to let cool. Get cereal bowl and small plate but just bigger than the bowl put the bowl on the plate. Now gently put the porridge into the cereal bowl with spoon. Then add the granola on top of the porridge then put some of the mixed berry you have left on one side of the plate for presentation.
My own (Jack. Ellis) Tip: Eat straight away before gets cold.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
jwe94 4 years agotry not to make the porrdige to thick [I posted this recipe.]